Bonne Annee. Felice Anno Nuovo. Prospero Ano Nuevo, or simply ….. Happy New Year!
No matter how you say it, we are now at the end of January, and it feels like Xmas is just around the corner again!
Here at Think Accountants we have been busy planning and preparing for 2019 so that we have hit the ground running. Our team motto for the 1st quarter is to ’be the bigger version of ourselves in life and business’.
This challenge excites us to strive to deliver real and effective strategies and solutions to help our clients achieve their personal and business goals for 2019.
With this in mind, we are putting on a second 2019 Planning Workshop.
2019 Planning Workshop
Designed to help businesses owners set goals, develop a real plan and the systems to keep it on track.
Facilitated by John Millar, an award-winning business coach.
Save the date - 8.00am to 11.00am, 28/2/19 at the Knox Club in Wantirna.
More details to come, but in the meantime, call us on 9428 9630 to register your interest.
We also thought we’d kick off the new year with a little inspiration for our clients, readers and fellow business owners by having you ask yourself 3 questions…
3 Questions to ask yourself to kick off 2019
1. What is one thing you will START doing*
2. What is one thing you will STOP doing*
3. What is one thing you will KEEP doing – constantly and consistently*
The answers can be work related or personal as you wish, however, the ultimate goal is always focused on working towards being the best version of you!
Write them up and keep them as a constant reminder to achieving your goals in 2019.
To assist you further, here’s two ancillary questions when considering your answers:
1. Why are these 3 things important? Why will these 3 things enable you to achieve your goals, to live into your potential and add real value? How will these 3 things help you become the person (and/or business owner) you wish to be?*
2. What might stop you from doing these three things, constantly and consistently and how will you circumvent these blocks?*
By starting the year on a positive, proactive note you give yourself and your business the opportunity to continually grow and thrive.